Sierra Motors Cares
What we do every day is about so much more than just selling cars – it’s about getting people back on track. We are helping people achieve financial success and freedom every day, and we can help you.
Car Ownership Education Your vehicle is an investment, so we want to make sure it lasts and provides you with dependable transportation. We provide the following:
- Maintenance education and guide – Learn how to keep your car running smoothly
- Personal consultation – A Pit Crew member walks you through your vehicle’s needs
- Pit Crew assistance – Available to answer any questions you have along the way
Financial Counseling and Education We provide financial support in more ways than one:
- Free credit report – Learn how you score
- Financial analysis – Our experts review your finances and credit report so you know exactly where you stand
- Financial planning assistance – Our experts will review your income and work with you to create a budget for your expenses
- Help rebuild credit – We report your good payments to the credit bureau
Giving back is a big part of our company culture, so we work with several charities every year. We also give our employees time off to volunteer at the charities of their choice.
Proven Success Time and Time Again
Many of our employees are also customers, so we have a comprehensive understanding of rebuilding credit from both sides of this trusting partnership. When you come to Sierra Motors, you become part of our family – we care about your success and will continue to check in with you even after your car is paid off. Rebuilding your credit and getting back on your feet is a process, and together, we can make it happen. So far, Sierra Motors has helped over 4000 people get back on the road to financial stability and that number climbs every day.